Spatial Data Management System
Welcome to the Bureau of Land Management's Spatial Data Management System (SDMS). The SDMS website provides access to on-line BLM-Alaska land record documents, reports and GIS data.
- Alaska Case Reporting Enterprise System
- The ACRES reports contain BLM Alaska case information. Reports include native, state and private land conveyance cases, as well as, leases, permits, federal mining claims, easements and more.
- SDMS Land & Resources Map Interface
- Interactive map interface portraying lands and natural resources information in Alaska. Provides data download services, access to land parcel data, documents and case reports. Data streaming service available.
- Conveyance Documents
- Scanned images of BLM Alaska land conveyance documents including: Patents, Tentative Agreements and Interim Conveyances issued since 1965.
- Master Title Plats
- Scanned images of BLM Alaska MTPs. These maps portray the Bureau's record of current federal land ownership and land status.
- Survey Plats
- Scanned images of Cadastral land survey plats and field notes.
- ANCSA 17(b) Easement Maps
- Scanned images of federal easements across native lands, presented on USGS quadrangles.
- Alaska Public Laws, Orders and Directives Online
- Scanned images of federal Alaska Public Laws, Orders and Directives
Please note that the on-line data and documents available through this site do not constitute nor replace official legal records, documents or case files. Refer to specific records on file at BLM for official record information.
For land records issues, please contact the BLM Alaska Public Information Center at (907) 271-5960 or email: BLM_AK_AKSO_Public_Room@blm.gov.
For any issues using SDMS in your web browser, please use the FAQ link.
To share feedback with the SDMS developers, please use the Feedback link or email BLM_AK_AKSO_Data_Management_Webapps@blm.gov.